Protect your staff, promote vaccine confidence and boost your own knowledge with these toolkits and resources:
- HQIC Welcome Kit: Learn more about the initiative’s goals—and what hospitals can expect by partnering with us for the next four years.
- Infection Prevention Course: This course will help refresh or reboot your Infection Prevention program with strategies you can implement to be effective and efficient.
- Quality Improvement Foundation Courses: These courses will help you gain an understanding of the foundational components of quality improvement and patient safety.
- Building Vaccine Confidence Toolkit: Become a vaccination advocate. Designed for hospital leaders, this toolkit offer strategies and best practices to increase vaccine acceptance among your staff and community.
- Workplace Safety and Well-being Toolkit: The safety and well-being of your workforce is critical to providing care for patients and the community during a public health emergency. Use this toolkit for action planning and strategizing.
- IHA Innovation Hub: IHA’s Implementation Playbook Solutions were developed based on high impact innovations, best practices and quality improvement innovations from across the state of Illinois. These Implementation Playbooks are a resource for organizations to continue improvement efforts across multiple topic areas including: healthcare-associated infections, readmissions, care coordination and social determinants of health.
To contact the IHA’s dedicated HQIC team please email HQIC@team-iha.org.