Protect your staff, promote vaccine confidence and boost your own knowledge with these toolkits and resources:
- HQIC Welcome Kit: Learn more about the initiative’s goals—and what hospitals can expect by partnering with us for the next four years.
- Infection Prevention Course: This course will help refresh or reboot your Infection Prevention program with strategies you can implement to be effective and efficient.
- Building Blocks of Quality & Patient Safety Course: This course will help you gain an understanding of the foundational components of quality improvement and patient safety.
- Building Vaccine Confidence Toolkit: Become a vaccination advocate. Designed for hospital leaders, this toolkit offer strategies and best practices to increase vaccine acceptance among your staff and community.
- Workplace Safety and Well-being Toolkit: The safety and well-being of your workforce is critical to providing care for patients and the community during a public health emergency. Use this toolkit for action planning and strategizing.
- IHA Innovation Hub: IHA’s Implementation Playbook Solutions were developed based on high impact innovations, best practices and quality improvement innovations from across the state of Illinois. These Implementation Playbooks are a resource for organizations to continue improvement efforts across multiple topic areas including: healthcare-associated infections, readmissions, care coordination and social determinants of health.
- Ready, Set, Go! A toolkit co-designed by hospital staff and Patient Family Partners to address and connect the critical processes that take place between admission planning, bedside rounding and discharge planning in an effort to improve care transitions and reduce hospital readmissions.
To contact the IHA’s dedicated HQIC team please email HQIC@team-iha.org.