Our partners offer solutions that complement our Human Capital Performance services. We’ve partnered with companies that can reduce hospital costs.
For hospitals and health systems, workforce management is an area with significant opportunities to achieve cost savings. IHA Strategic Partner Medical Solutions is a leading provider of workforce solutions with a proven track record of helping Illinois hospitals, as well as hospitals nationwide, streamline the staffing process and improve performance.
As a managed services provider (MSP), Medical Solutions offers comprehensive, wrapround services designed to deliver quality candidates and whole-house program management. Its Hybrid Recruiting Model:
- Utilizes the resources of over 400 internal recruiters and over 500 network affiliates;
- Ensures resources are deployed immediately to find staff who are the best clinical and cultural fit, as well as 100% licensed and compliant; and
- Helps achieve a 97% traveler completion rate.
Medical Solutions is proud of its 99% client retention rate, a result of the innovative staffing support it provides hospital and health system clients. Through organic growth and strategic acquisitions, such as of FocusOne Solutions and Aureus Medical, the industry-leading Medical Solutions has over 70 years of combined healthcare staffing experience. See our flyer to learn more about IHA's partnership with Medical Solutions.
In October, Medical Solutions and Modern Healthcare teamed up on a webinar addressing clinician burnout during COVID-19. You can see the webinar, "How to Manage Burnout and Ensure Quality Care: Leading Your Workforce Through COVID-19," now available on-demand.
Gallagher Insurance Point
Employee benefits and human capital management programs are significant expenses for hospitals and health systems. IHA strategic partner Gallagher Insurance Point is a recognized leader and innovator in employee benefits and human resources consulting—and can help drive savings and efficiencies in your organization.
Gallagher Insurance Point can benefit hospitals and health systems through:
- Benefits strategy and benchmarking survey data;
- Enrollment and employee communications strategies;
- GPO-style buying models for significant member savings;
- Data analytics;
- Pharmacy benefit management;
- Retirement and financial well-being resources;
- Absence management solutions; and
- Compensation, retirement and benefit solutions.
One of Gallagher Insurance Point’s more popular offerings is a proprietary Intelligent Aggregation Model for life and disability benefits. This program is a good example of its innovative, data-driven solutions. Clients have saved at least 10 percent, with most averaging 25 percent savings. See our video for more information.
Gallagher Insurance Point responds to the needs of its clients by providing insight and resources for the most pressing issues. Read about its COVID-19 resources for employers and guidance on physician compensation practices.