Our partners offer solutions that complement our Human Capital Performance services. We’ve partnered with companies that can reduce hospital costs.
For hospitals and health systems, workforce management is an area with significant opportunities to achieve cost savings. IHA Strategic Partner FocusOne Solutions is a leading provider of managed services solutions and vendor management software with a proven track record of helping Illinois hospitals, as well as hospitals nationwide, streamline the staffing process and improve performance.
As the singular point of contact on staffing, FocusOne can help your organization:
- Efficiently source high-quality staff;
- Make informed staffing decisions;
- Save time; and
- Control spend associated with contingent staffing and direct hires for both clinical and non-clinical positions.
FocusOne Solutions would act as an extension of your staffing and human resources departments. Its staff would handle administrative functions and calls, manage relationships with staffing agencies, and source candidates for contingent staffing and direct hires in clinical and non-clinical positions. See our flyer for more information.
Gallagher Insurance Point
Employee benefits and human capital management programs are significant expenses for hospitals and health systems. IHA strategic partner Gallagher Insurance Point is a recognized leader and innovator in employee benefits and human resources consulting—and can help drive savings and efficiencies in your organization.
Gallagher Insurance Point can benefit hospitals and health systems through:
- Benefits strategy and benchmarking survey data;
- Enrollment and employee communications strategies;
- GPO-style buying models for significant member savings;
- Data analytics;
- Pharmacy benefit management;
- Retirement and financial well-being resources;
- Absence management solutions; and
- Compensation, retirement and benefit solutions.
One of Gallagher Insurance Point’s more popular offerings is a proprietary Intelligent Aggregation Model for life and disability benefits. This program is a good example of its innovative, data-driven solutions. Clients have saved at least 10 percent, with most averaging 25 percent savings.