Location: IHA Naperville & Springfield Offices
Making the transition to management requires developing a new set of skills and competencies to create an environment of mutual trust, respect and open communication with the employees you lead.
As hospitals and health systems seek the best and brightest, your role as a manager cannot be understated. Managers have a significant impact on an employee’s decision to join or leave any organization.
The 2018 IHA Management Institute combines classroom sessions, assessments and professional coaching for a high-impact management development experience that guides you to peak performance as a manager.
View program brochure
- A standardized assessment of your personal behavioral style
- Case studies, practical tools and strategies specifically for the healthcare environment
- Group and individual coaching
- Experienced management development trainers
- A certificate of completion from IHA
Learn More About This Event