Record Management Reference
The Record Management Reference is an electronic publication that provides valuable information to assist your organization in developing a record management program, including:
- A list of common records and cites to laws and regulations governing their retention;
- Hyperlinks to the pertinent federal and state statutes or regulations;
- Notations about the type of legal authority cited;
- A process for developing a management program;
- A discussion of items to consider in policy development; and
- A fillable inventory template.
Here is a sample page of record retention information:
The publication can be purchased by ordering here. The fee is $125 for IHA hospital and health system members and $250 for non-members.